Brother Hubbard has evolved considerably over the past few years. A large and exciting part of our business now involves all types of event catering, both on-site at our cafes, and also off-site, allowing us to cater for large and small events.
We can provide anything from something as simple as freshly baked scones/morning pastries, lunch items such as sandwiches, salads etc for small parties and meetings, right through to specialised/customised menus and more substantial fare for larger events, such as main course options, canapés, and dinner.
We would usually engage with our clients at the planning stage to understand their needs (what you have in mind in terms of the specific food or style of food) and budget, and would then confirm an order with you.
Our menu is full of variety, with a strong focus on quality, creativity, seasonality, purity and health. We make everything from scratch in our restaurant kitchens, including all of our own breads, sauces, cakes, pastries. This allows us to offer a huge and exciting range of catering solutions to meet your, whatever the party, meeting or event you are hosting.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with an outline of what you are looking for, and we can put together some options with you. If easier, please just send us a message with your contact details and we can ring to have a chat about your requirements.
Our Catering Offering
We specialise in catering for private parties of any size. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a christening, a confirmation or any other type of private party, we can work with you and offer a bespoke catering service to suit your needs, from finger food to a full sit-down meal, and all kinds of specialty cakes for that big celebration. Contact us and we’ll create a delicious menu to suit your tastes and your budget.
Hosting a dinner party, or looking for large or small event catering at home? If you would like to impress your guests but would rather spend time with them than stuck in the kitchen, let Brother Hubbard do the hard work! With our private party catering service, we can arrange to have the food delivered to you in advance, and give you all the instructions you need to provide an amazing meal or stunning selection of finger food for your guests. We can work with you to design a menu that fits your tastes, budget and dietary requirements.
Bored of the usual corporate catering options out there? We work with companies of all sizes, to provide office catering for groups of any size. Whether you are hosting a small breakfast board meeting or organising a large corporate lunch, we can look after for all your office requirements. We can tailor the menu to make sure there is something for everyone. We can arrange to have it delivered on site and can also supply disposables if required.
We can offer private catering for all events including breakfasts, canapés parties, buffets and sit-down meals, weddings, press events and private parties. Our food can be delivered direct to your door, ready to serve, or we can provide a chef to prepare and assemble the food on site. If you require servers for your home event, we can help with this too. We also offer catered breakfasts, takeaway lunch boxes and can arrange specialty cakes too. We can also host events here at Brother Hubbard – for more information on this, please take a look at our group bookings page.
FINGER FOOD & DINNER
- Our Savoury “Carrot Cake“: crispy polenta cake with carrot & tahini puree, red onion & parsley salad.
- “Falafel”: herb, chilli, chickpea, sweetcorn, baby gem, smoked tomato relish
- Harira soup shot of red lentil, tomato & mint, dressed with smoked aubergine puree & fresh herbs
- Merguez Sausage Rolls with harissa & feta cheese
- Pork, Black Pudding & Rosemary Sausage Rolls
- Roast Butternut Squash, Goats Cheese & Walnut Parcel with fresh herbs & thyme honey
- Caramelised Fennel, Courgette & Zhoug Flatbread
- Beetroot, Orange & Dill Hummus, with crudités & za’atar chips
- Citrus Labneh, Pickled Beets, Mint, Zaatar, Flatbread
- Chicken Shawarma Slider with smoked aubergine, pickled red onion, green tahini & coriander
- Seared Pork Belly, Grape, Pomegranate Glaze, Kohlrabi Slaw
- Stuffed Baby Squid, Ras el Hanout Lentil, Chorizo, Fennel & Orange Salad
- Crispy Battered Cauliflower, Harissa, Salt & Spice Dip
- Merguez Kofta with fresh Herbs, Pomegranate, Tahini-Lemon dressing
- Mini Moroccan Pancakes with Smoked Salmon Mousse, Pink Pepper, Radish & Preserved Lemon
EXAMPLES OF OUR CATERING MENU OPTIONS
- Granola (changes often, example: our granola with turmeric-sumac infused yogurt, poached pear, blueberry)
- Smoothie Bowl (changes often, for example: mango, passionfruit & pineapple with grape, kiwi, whipped coconut cream & toasted coconut flakes)
- Breakfast pastries (scones, cinnamon & walnut scrolls, chocolate & hazelnut babkas, etc.)
- Breakfast Sandwiches (bacon, egg & cheese with spinach; omelette sandwich with spinach, tomato, feta)
- Middle Eastern Breakfast Box a light & filling breakfast box. our chickpea & rye crackers with our hummus, feta cheese, roast red peppers, fresh herbs & za’atar
- Merguez sausage rolls with feta & harissa
- Porridge Pots
- Fresh Fruit Platter mixed seasonal fruit with fresh mint
- Morning Meeting Bundle a selection of our sweet pastries with our raspberry jam & orange blossom butter along with tea, coffee & hot foamed milk
- Sweet Morning Hamper our sweet scones & pastries: fruit & ginger // plain // 7 seed // orange blossom butter cinnamon-walnut scroll // chocolate-hazelnut babka
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Raspberry, apple & rose
- Green juice
Our Sandwiches (served on our homemade Georgian bread):
- Roast Aubergine & crispy halloumi [v] with pickled cucumber, vegan aioli dressing & mixed herbs slow-cooked ham hock, sweet cucumber & turmeric pickle, whipped caper & dill butter, mixed leaves;
- Moroccan Chicken with ras el honout yogurt dressing, puy lentil, sultanas, sweet carrot pickle & spinach.
Our 3 Salads:
- Turkish Kisir: bulgur wheat salad with çemen, diced tomato red peppers & parsley, pomegranate;
- Charred Broccoli with fennel, almonds, crispy chilli & garlic and chilli & garlic dressing;
- Beetroot, Carrot & Cabbage slaw with grapefruit & mint and a citrus & orange blossom dressing.
Our Hot Special:
For example: Turkish hot pot – a rich lamb tagine with spiced tomato, carrot roast red pepper & burnt aubergine purée With a fennel, chive & onion salad garnish Served with herbed cous-cous.
- Roast cauliflower & cumin with coriander & turmeric topped with brown butter, parsley & savoury granola;
- Ginger & lemon chicken topped with chilli & fresh herb salsa.
Our Savoury Pastries:
- Borek: Turkish pastry filled with spinach, feta & potato;
- Sausage Roll: Black Pudding & Pork, with tomato + apple relish.
To accompany these, we can also provide flasks of our single origin Filter Coffee and Irish Breakfast Tea, as well as fresh juices, mineral water, etc.
Our Sweet Treats:
- Cinnamon & Walnut Scrolls / Chocolate & Hazelnut Babka;
- Selection of Scones, served with our orange blossom butter and homemade preserve;
- Frangipane Cake (seasonal, changes weekly – for example, this week it is citrus & poppyseed) (gluten free);
- Friand (seasonal, changes weekly – for example, this week it is Earl Grey Tea Cake with Lemon Curd) (gluten free);
- Cake of the Moment (seasonal, changes weekly, for example, this week it is Carrot & Orange, with Tahini Buttercream & Pistachio) (gluten free);
- Chocolate Brownies (gluten free);
- Powerbar (vegan);
- Tahini Slice (vegan).
We can provide flasks of our single origin Filter Coffee / Irish Breakfast Tea, as well as fresh juices, mineral water, etc.
Wedding / Christmas Parties
Christmas Parties at Brother Hubbard
We can cater for groups of all sizes: from 2 to 200!
We’ve a delightful sharing menu to bring you the best food for the festive season! Our menu is designed to be full of flavour, colour and delight – and is specifically designed as a sharing menu to add that extra measure of conviviality to your event!
Our food is made 100% from scratch by us and caters exceptionally well for dietary requirements, with amazing choices for those who are meat and fish eaters, those that are vegetarian, vegan or require a gluten-free meal!
We’ve a wonderful wine list as well as spirits and Irish craft beer on tap – as well as some very special cocktails.
Our full brochure is available here with sample menus and pricing.
Please get in touch with us about your plans for your Christmas 2019 event!
Weddings at Brother Hubbard
With our increased seating capacity and central location, Brother Hubbard is the perfect choice for your Wedding Venue in Dublin. Hold your pre-dinner drinks reception in our lovely terrace and Long Room, or in the beautiful atrium-style bar area. Our dining rooms can be arranged for cosy and intimate weddings, but have the space for much larger groups of guests too.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss your wedding catering options and can offer a wide range of suggestions. Our specialty is the exciting Middle East Feast-style sharing menu, with platters of beautiful mezze for sharing across the banquet tables. However, our creative kitchen team are constantly delivering new and exciting options for dinner, so let us talk you through all the options!